Bringing Your Bike
All 9TT buses are equipped with bicycle racks. These racks are available for use at no additional charge. Bicycles must be loaded and unloaded by the passenger in the following manner:
• As the bus approaches, have your bike ready to load. Remove water bottles, pumps, or other loose items;
• Inform the driver that you will be loading or unloading a bicycle;
• Pull the handle in the center of the rack and pull the rack down;
• Load only from the curb side of the vehicle;
• Place bicycle in the inside slot of rack of empty;
• Pull the support arm over the front tire, ensuring that it is not on the fender or frame;
• After removing your bicycle, pull the handle to lift the rack back up to the stowed position.
See the video below for step by step instructions on using our bike racks.